Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Meeting App WebRTC - selfview doesn't have a pin to disable auto-hiding

Does anyone have this problem? There must be a pin for self-view according to the User Guide and on-screen help, but I don't have one and I cannot find where it is configurable. Kind of a small problem, but it is important as it reminds that you are on video so you don't do silly things =)

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Dmitry.  The doc should be updated soon to remove the selfview pin for webapp to since its not supported.  The help button on the app may require another change to have it removed.  Sorry for the confusion here.  

VR

Patrick Pettit

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Pettit
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I don't believe web client 2 ever had the option to pin the selfview like the thick client does.  From what I know, this may be doable in web client 3, which is the next iteration of the client.  I'll have to look at our docs to see what it says about this for the web app, but just logging in and joining a call, I don't see a way to pin the selfview.  Hope this helps answer your question.  

VR

P2

It is clearly stated in the Cisco Meeting App WebRTC User guide:

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/conferencing/ciscoMeetingApps/User_Guide/Cisco_Meeting_App_WebRTC_User_Guide.pdf

Also, it is listed if you click at the on-screen help button in the WebRTC client. So I suppose it must be supported.

Thanks!

Thanks Dmitry.  The doc should be updated soon to remove the selfview pin for webapp to since its not supported.  The help button on the app may require another change to have it removed.  Sorry for the confusion here.  

VR

Patrick Pettit

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: