TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Our hardware VM died and we rehosted our VMs on a new ESXI server.   Everything working great including inbound but I can't get calling PSTN numbers from the Webex Teams app to work.   We exported and imported the guest VMs (CUCM, Exp C and E) so no ...

PWJPW by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we upgraded the firmware of the Room Kit PRO to the latest 9.13 version, however the speakertack60 firmware failed and shows the error as attached. Any idea how to fix this? It says "Connected peripheral has incorrect software version" Regards  

Hi all,I'm playing on a customization of cms usage for a customer.I created a cospace via api than i can login via web app passing cospace id and password via get parameter in the url:   https://<mydomain>/?id=<cospaceid>&passcode=<playntextpassword>...

Hi Community, We are triying to implement a sip trunk directly from VCS to SBC without CUCM, once the sip trunk is established the calls are rejected with the error "Message Too big",  we have created a pipe limited to 64K reducing codec but sip invi...

Neobt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We renewed our certificates for CMS including DB, CMM and VCS.  CMS and CMM are at v2.9.1. Everything is working except for CMM. CMM no longer displays the meeting information from TMS. In the notifications, there are notifications CMS cluster...

ron.kauff by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes