mark.evans
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

does anyone have or know the location for an updated version of the document

Components and Cables for Cisco TelePresence Endpoints

Summer 2011

v.2.1

I have the original but am unable to locate an up to date version that includes the SX20 for example.

thanks

Mark

9 Replies 9

Saurabh Gupta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Mark,

I would check and will send you by email.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Hello!

Could you please tell me. Is there the link from where it is possible to download this document?

Thank you in advance!

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Denis,

Probably not as there were further releases on that document however that was not made available for public and is now a cisco conf. Document I suppose hence cannot be shared. That is what I know. However you can throw your queries and we will try to answer as much as we can.

Preparing or sharing the copy of that would be illegal :(

Thanks
Ravi kr

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Probably not as there were further releases on that document however that was not made available for public and is now a cisco conf. Document I suppose hence cannot be shared.

In my opinion that is kind of stupid on Cisco's part to have such a document with a wealth of information on their products that could potentially help us as their customers etc.  Knowing the all the different parts and areas of the products can help out greatly when wanting to plan an order, or if something goes bad, one could easily know what to re-order, or even just knowing what all comes with a prodcuts and it's options.  I know in the past I've used the older documents to get a better knowledge of what came with something and it helped out a lot having that information avaliable in planning.

Ravi Yadav
Level 4
Level 4

Well no comments on that part there would be a cause and hence it is not available. However agree to your point as well it would have given users more details which may be useful to few customers.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

davidhouska
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

please check this document.

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/articles_doc/components_and_cables_cisco_telepresence_endpoints.pdf

David

has this been updated since august 2016?

There has been no updates to that document in years and to know knowledge there isn't anything like it that is public facing.