Views
Helpful
Replies

Conductor and vTPS in HQ and DR

kingvoice
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Experts !

I have query ;  i have two conductor and two vTPS . how will be the deployment design in case we have HQ and DR site.?

Regards;

KV

2 Replies 2

You didn't mentioned about the call control to be used in the deployment. 

Two call controls options:

• Cisco VCS
  • Cisco UCM

In your deployment, a Call Control is required in creating cluster to provide redundancy and to handle call routing to a different Conductor and to specific conference hosted on Telepresence Server.

In your case having two Conductors and two Telepresence Servers, one Conductor and one Telepresence Server to be deployed in HQ. One Conductor and one Telepresence Server on DR (Disaster Recovery) site.

You will have to create cluster of these Conductors to provide redundancy in the rare case of the failure (network or power outage) of an individual Conductor. Each Conductor is a peer of the other Conductors in the cluster. Each peer knows about all conferences. It can add callers to conferences created by other peers and it can create conferences that it or other peers can add calls to.

For Cisco UCM deployment as call control refer to these guides:

For VCS deployment as call control refer to these guides:

regards,

Acevirgil

Hi Acevirgil,

so, if my system have only one Conductor and two Virtual telepresence Server (one Virtual telepresence Server redundancy for the remaining Virtual telepresence Server). For Cisco UCM deployment as call control case. How do i do?

Many thanks!