cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Room with (2) P60 Cameras

weaver3
Level 1
Level 1

I am conducting a large AV project using room kit Pro with (1) quad cam and (1) P60. Everything is working great with that setup, I am using the the classroom room type in my configuration where speaker track is working with the quad cam and presenter track is working with the P60, but now I have a couple rooms that are unique, and can't mount a quad cam so I want to replace the quad cam with another P60.

How do I need to configure the room kit pro so that I can get the presenter track functionality or something similar using (2) P60s? I need to be able to capture the audience and presenter with a P60.

2 Replies 2

pieterh
VIP
VIP

It should be no problem using an another camera than the one that was packed in the original kit

from the datasheet: 
The Room Kit Pro acts as the audio and video engine for Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) video collaboration applications and AV integrations in which up to three screens, cameras, room peripherals, and content sources may be required – either with the Cisco Quad Camera, the PTZ 4K Camera, Precision 60 Camera, or SpeakerTrack 60 dual camera.

Cisco Quad Camera, Precision 60, SpeakerTrack 60, PTZ-12, and PTZ 4K Camera Guide
search for sections for your camera and codec
"Connect Precision 60 to Codec Pro"
"Connecting multiple cameras to the Codec Pro" 

Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro Precision 60 Installation Guide

Yes, I have the 1st P60 working with PresenterTrack enabled to capture the presenter in the front of the room, but can the 2nd P60 be configured with SpeakerTrack/PresenterTrack to capture the audience?