Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Connect to Cisco SX 80 remotely via the network

I'm trying to connect to my Cisco sx80 remotely via my network.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello Joseph,

If the IP address of your Endpoint is reachable from your PC via the network, you should be able to use the IP in a browser like Chrome/ Firefox, etc.. for a WebGUI access. Also, you could access it via SSH session "using Putty for example" and then check the configuration by executing the command "xconfiguration".

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

If you are able to access the device via IP (through any firewalls you may have), then you can use any of HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH or xAPI commands to look at the device and it's configuration.

Have a look at the SX80 Administrator Guide.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Do you have a question about this?   Are you able to describe in more detail what are your trying to achieve?   Management connection?  Dial in and have a video conference?  What type of "connect" are you trying to do?

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I'm trying to connect from my desk via IP to look at the configurations in the SX80

Hello Joseph,

If the IP address of your Endpoint is reachable from your PC via the network, you should be able to use the IP in a browser like Chrome/ Firefox, etc.. for a WebGUI access. Also, you could access it via SSH session "using Putty for example" and then check the configuration by executing the command "xconfiguration".

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

mohammadalrfooh, This corrected the issue I was having. Thank you for your assistance.

If you are able to access the device via IP (through any firewalls you may have), then you can use any of HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, SSH or xAPI commands to look at the device and it's configuration.

Have a look at the SX80 Administrator Guide.

Wayne

Your information was very helpful. My problem has been solved. Thank you for your support.