TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

It is great that it is possible to turn off things like Echo Control, Dereverberation and Noise Reduction.  This is perfect when audio is being processed elsewhere, such as a DSP.  However one setting that cannot be turn off is Automatic Gain Control...

Hi everyone If I connect 2 quad cams to Webex RoomKit Plus or Webex RoomKit Pro codec, can I expect functional Speaker Tracker feature?I know that I can set up the inputs to camera and that I should use Ethernet switch to have control on both cameras...

I'm using a Cisco PrecisionHD USB camera and I have noticed when using the camera with applications such as Cisco Webex, that a default image is displayed when the camera's privacy cover or privacy shutter is in the closed position. The default image...

CiscoPrecisionHDUSBcam.JPG

My question is about best practices when it comes to enabling ICE. Cisco documentation is really lacking in this department.I have a straightforward design: VCS-E in the DMZ, VCS-C on the inside, with endpoints and MOVI connecting both on the inside ...

Eli Kagan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes