Views
Helpful
Replies

Customise users options under CMR portal

Criss Sawyer
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Guys,

i have MCU (4510) deployement with TMSPE (1.5)/Conductor (XC4.0). Users have been asking about CMR portal customisation. is possible to Customise option like:

- Remove auto-dial option from CMR user Portal (to avoid miss use of this option by users)

- Change user audio entrance for CMR

- Custumise background image for conference room.

Any information from you will be very helpfull

regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The audio join/leave indicators will work because they are a system wide setting that will work with and without Conductor, Conductor just controls how conferences are created and managed, not system wide conference settings.

The MCU auto-attendant will still function even with Conductor, however as mentioned, Conductor isn't aware of the MCU auto-attendant, so any calls using Conductor can't access it.  In order to access the auto-attendant even when using Conductor, you'll need to dial the MCU directly via it's IP address.  Here are some enhancement requests for the MCU auto-attendant and Conductor: CSCug43183 and CSCul19411.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Unfortunately it isn't possible to change any of those options at this time. Beyond CSCuq41044, I didn't find enhancement requests for the other items, so I suggest you contact your Account Manager, and they can create the requests for those items. 

hello Patrik,

thanks for your help,

i'm using MCU not vTP. MCU currently offers audio entrance for new audio participants and also customised background (auto-attendant banner ).

i'm not sure if i will keep these options  after integrating MCU with the conductor. do you any idea about this please.

Sorry about that, I had TelePresnce Server in mind. You are correct, MCU does have participant join/leave indicators that is a system wide setting, and auto-attendant banner that can be changed. Conductor doesn't work with MCU auto-attendant, there are several enhancement requests where it's been asked to provide this function, though nothing has been done about it yet. 

hello patick,

i appreciate your help.

i just want to know if i still have the custom banner and audio join/leave indicator after integrating MCU with conductor?

The audio join/leave indicators will work because they are a system wide setting that will work with and without Conductor, Conductor just controls how conferences are created and managed, not system wide conference settings.

The MCU auto-attendant will still function even with Conductor, however as mentioned, Conductor isn't aware of the MCU auto-attendant, so any calls using Conductor can't access it.  In order to access the auto-attendant even when using Conductor, you'll need to dial the MCU directly via it's IP address.  Here are some enhancement requests for the MCU auto-attendant and Conductor: CSCug43183 and CSCul19411.

thank you patrick, all my gratitudes