born.jason
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have the following:

VCSc 7.1

VCSe 7.1

TMSPE 13.2.2

I can dial from internal to external other devices. But if i try to dial from internal movi to another internal movi i see a "not found" in the search history and the call forwarded from VCSc to VCSe but it should be routed internally.

What did i miss to configure?

i try to dial from movi with this format:

first.lastname@domain.com

UserIDs/Findme is also:

first.lastname@domain.com

I think a search rule is wrong but i cannot fix it by myself or should i configure something on TMSPE as well for this?

Any suggestions?

Regards

Jason

3 Replies 3

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What happen if you crate ā€œAny aliasā€ search rule target to ā€œLocalZoneā€ with highest priority setting on VCS-C?

Will that makes you to make internal-to-internal call?

If you can provide list of search rules on VCS-C that will help to understand current configuration better.

Also is there any alias transform on VCS-C?

I have created an any alias rule and now i am able to:

-> Internal to Internal

-> External to Internal

But i am not able to dial from

-> Internal to External

> I can dial from internal to external other devices.

I thought you originaly able to make a call from internal to external.

Are you saying (But i am not able to dial from  -> Internal to External), after you add (and just add not delete any existing search rule) any match alias rule targeting local zone, internal-to-external call start failing?

Have you configure ā€œOn successful matchā€ to ā€œContinueā€ for newly add search rule (any alias match target to local zone)?

Or do you have any ā€œOn successful matchā€ with ā€œStopā€ configuration with higher priority than search rule that for internal-to-external search rule?