TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Presence server configuration

Hi all, I am installing a new presence server I can´t login with jabber. The current versions of my equipments are:Cisco Unified CM --> System version: 8.6.2.22900-9Cisco Unified Presence --> System version: 8.6.4.10000-29I have follow this two guide...

DSCP AF12

Hi all, From some days ago we are seeing a problem of jitter increased jitter in some telepresence sessions that go through a multipoint switch. We reviewed the network and there aren't problems.What we have found is that in some multipoint sessions,...

When trying to integrate Webex server with TMS "Unable To Get Conference Meeting Types From WebEx Server"

When trying to integrate Webex server with TMS "Unable To Get Conference Meeting Types From WebEx Server"I have following questions regarding it :•1.       Is there a user page where a user can edit their profile to update their webex username and pa...

Resolved! Content Server

Hi AllI have content server new installation.  When I make a call C 90 to Content Server Main Video record but when I run the presentation only presentation can record I like to record both video (Main and Dual video).  Regards Yasir Vistro        

Resolved! Standard certification for HDMI on Tandberg Ex90 HDMI input.

Dear all,Recently, our client is using the PC docking as a HDMI input with the Tandberg Ex90, however, the faulty rate of Tandberg Ex90 with the docking is relatively high( around 15%). So we have discussed with the docking vendor, and they would lik...