cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

dial_out from MCU

sampath9614
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone i need to dial out from the MCU/conductor/expressway whatever. I am unable to find a way to call outside from the conference bridge directly. 

Its like a bridge to bridge call.

I have a rendzevous bridge configured in condicutor and able join the bridge. Now i have a polycom conference bridge at the remote location. I want to call to the polycom brdige number from my cisco bridge directly instead from end points. But unable to find out an option to perform this. Please help if anybody know. 

Goal is to join both bridge participants in a same conference bridge.

My infrastructure is:

CUCM
IM&P
Conductor

telepresence server

expressway c

expressway E

and sx10, sx20 end points.

i have tried calling from conductor, tp server, expr c and e but nowhere found an option. 

Please let me know where i can find the option or how to configure it

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you use TMS, you can create a phone book entry for this external conference bridge and add it to the conference that way.  You can also try adding the other conference bridge as an auto-dialed participant within Conductor and assign it to a conference template and alias that is meant for these cascaded conferences.  A third option is to have the external organization call into your conference on the Conductor.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you very much for you inputs, and i have gone throw conductor deployment guides.. configured auto dialled participant but not able to dial out.

in my CUCM sip route pattern for *@ip.com is there. From the end points i can reach x.x.x.x@ip.com but from conductor am not able establish the calls. those calls are not receiving at the expressway e itself. But there is sip trunk between cucm and conductor

location are also configured correctly.

please let me know how can i troublebshoot the issue. Is it mandatory to configure sip on telepresence server, if yes i need to check it once?

Conductor uses SIP, so all incoming/outbound calls to it will be SIP.  If needing H323, your Expressway-C/E can perform the interworking between the protocols.

What do you see in the Conductor and TelePresence Server logs when the conference tries to connect to the auto-dial participant?

Dear patrick,

Today i have took a cisco support person on line, replacing TCP with TLS between conductor and tp server made the calls to auto dialled participant.

But the polycom brdige having a PIN number, i have given the PIN in auto dilled participant configuration but not working.

ping is 1111

tried 1111

no luck.. dtmf digits are not transferrred to the remote system. Please let me know how we can fix this..

TP sever is 4.2