cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Drop Cisco meeting app when call on internet

tunglethanh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team, I make a CMA call from the internet calling into space 8888 @ <ip public CMS>. However, the call was dropped, I do not understand why, this is my log file. Please help if you can, thank youCapture.PNG

4 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
How are you communicating with CMS over Internet ? Expressway ??

View solution in original post

So you are trying to use a single combined server for core as well as edge ?

how did you configure turn ? what does the config look like. Do a “turn” on the cms mmp and add the output.
Are you able to join a space through a webrtc browser ?

A couple of things from the turn config -
1. Since you are using CMS 2.2.6, you need to whitelist loopback interface as well.
Command would be - turn listen b lo (loopback should not be the first interface listed)

2. Ensure that the certificate signed for turn is by the same CA that signed the call bridge certificate.

7 Replies 7

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
How are you communicating with CMS over Internet ? Expressway ??

Capture.PNGcallbrigde.PNGIpv4 a.PNGipv4b.PNGnslookup from local.PNGnslookup from public.PNGXmpp.PNG

Thank you for your help.

I use CMS version 2.2.6. CMA version 1.9.8, Currently I only use CMS for conference participants using CMA.
I use 2 Network lines
1. Private Lan: 172.16.1.xxxxx / 24 connect to port A server and config with ipv4 a
2. Public IP: 14.161.xxxx.xxxx / 29 connect to port B server và cấu hình với ipv4 b
3. I config callbrigde and xmpp listen to a and b
4. On domain public, and make record (_xmpp-client, xmpp-server) use for CMA on internet
5. On local DNS server, make reocord use for CMA local
6. Config on CMS wedadmin: xmpp with public ip, turn with public ip

So you are trying to use a single combined server for core as well as edge ?

Hi  Nipun Singh Raghav

Yes, I trying on single server 

how did you configure turn ? what does the config look like. Do a “turn” on the cms mmp and add the output.
Are you able to join a space through a webrtc browser ?

HI   Nipun Singh Raghav

This is config turn on CLI, on Webadmin i config too.

I don't use Webbrgide because webbrigde is faile with DNS. and i disable. You can see the picture when i enbale webbridge

3.PNG5.PNGCapture.PNG

A couple of things from the turn config -
1. Since you are using CMS 2.2.6, you need to whitelist loopback interface as well.
Command would be - turn listen b lo (loopback should not be the first interface listed)

2. Ensure that the certificate signed for turn is by the same CA that signed the call bridge certificate.