cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Enable web-presence setting in cisco tele-presence SX-20

pritampatil1610
Level 1
Level 1

i hae cisco tele-presence SX-20 devices, want enable web-presence but showing "Error: It will changed from OSD Setting" .pls guid me for same

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What setting exactly are you trying to change?

View solution in original post

Hi,

You can take the remote monitoring key from GLO team before 31st Dec 2015 free of cost, provided you have the valid smartnet contract and device is bought before 31st Dec 2015.

You can open the License TAC case.

After this date it would be charged.

Regards,

Raaj

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What setting exactly are you trying to change?

i want to see live screenshot when VC going on my system through web console

Depending on the software version of the SX20, you can enable web snapshots slightly different ways:

• TC7.1.4 or earlier, you need to enable web snapshots directly on the endpoint using the remote control from within the room. 
  • TC7.2 through TC7.3.2, you can enable web snapshots directly on the endpoint using the the remote control from within the room or from the web interface. 
  • TC7.3.3 or later, you need a Remote Monitoring option key installed on the endpoint to enable web snapshots. See the TC7 Release Notes on pg 14 regarding the Remote Monitoring option key. 

Hi,

You can take the remote monitoring key from GLO team before 31st Dec 2015 free of cost, provided you have the valid smartnet contract and device is bought before 31st Dec 2015.

You can open the License TAC case.

After this date it would be charged.

Regards,

Raaj