Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

H323 issues on cisco spark room kit

I have a Version ce9.2.1.360d0bf spark room kit. I set up with H323 setting, it is available to call out and call in with polycom group 500. But it is not working with calling avaya xt5000. I can call avaya xt5000, but XT5000 call in, it will automatically disconnect when I answer the call. I checked the call log, and it show InsufficientSecurity. Anyone can help me to resolve this problem? Please help. 

2 Replies 2

Anurag Srivastava
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Gary,

Can you please provide more details-

# Whether spark room is stand alone endpoint and you are making IP call or it is registered to some gate keeper?

# Also on spark room whether the encryption is on or off?

# If encryption is on please try to make it off or best effort and see if it is making any difference?

Thanks.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Make sure that you are running an up to date firmware version on the XT.  There were issues prior to version 9.1.0.43 where the capabilities sent by the XT in a H.323 call were greater than what the Cisco VCS would handle and the call therefore did not establish - this sounds very much like the issue you are experiencing.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.