cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How many input power supply required for MX700 with dual cameras.

Hello team

Can you please give me a deatils on the number of input power supply required for a MX700 with dual screen & dual cameras.Is this device comes with a inbuilt POE injector for the touch-10 ?

Regards

Sulfi

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

You can check the Cisco TelePresence MX700 & MX800 Data Sheet  for detailed information regarding power requirements.

I believe the Power injector CTS-PWR-AIR-INJ5- comes with the system by default when ordered.

See the installation diagram below. The power injector comes with the unit for the Touch 10 and installed as illustrated below.

regards,

Acevirgil

View solution in original post

Yes, you just need one power inlet for the whole system and this will be distributed across the components. 

regards,

Acevirgil

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

You can check the Cisco TelePresence MX700 & MX800 Data Sheet  for detailed information regarding power requirements.

I believe the Power injector CTS-PWR-AIR-INJ5- comes with the system by default when ordered.

See the installation diagram below. The power injector comes with the unit for the Touch 10 and installed as illustrated below.

regards,

Acevirgil

Thanks Acevirgil..Had some research & found we required only 1 power inlet to the system.The rest is interconnected.

Regards

Sulfi

Yes, you just need one power inlet for the whole system and this will be distributed across the components. 

regards,

Acevirgil