TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have got a cutomer which was updgraded from Version 7.x to 10.x. Now the video telephony is not working correctly. Not enough bandwith ist a error message. Nothing has changed in the availible bandwith. Is there any change in the bitrate for...

Hi Cisco TAC,I have a customer that is trying to pull a MCU Utilization report through TMS and its graph comes up blank?  He is running TMS 13.2 and his Codian 4505 is on 4.3(2.18) software rev.  Is the option possible?  BTW- the Duration and Number ...

David Kos by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, I have a problem with TMS 14.3.2 and Conductor XC3.0.3. When a conference is active it shows in the idle Conductor tab and I get this error: 13/01/16 11:20:41           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR        ...

Good afternoon,            I'm hitting an issue all of a sudden that started happening last night. Jabber connects successfully for IM and presence services from the outside, however, the phone services fail now. I reset all the devices involved onc...

UCguy42 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TMS Reporting

Hi My customer want's to have a reporting about the TPS/Conductor usage. He has a VCS centric environment. Can I see somewhere how much (in percent or so) of the current license or capacity is used? Thanks for any feedback. Best Regards, Daniel

fuhdan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Operator conference option is not available in TMS > Monitoring > Conference Control Center on any scheduled or Ad Hoc conferences. Is that option visible only to the admin user? Please help. Version of TMS 14.6.2 and endpoints are managed by CUCM. ...

Prasath C by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes