Views
Helpful
Replies

IBM Lotus Notes integration with Cisco issue

privateuser
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

So currently we are running an environment where we using TMS Extension for Lotus Notes. We have 33 systems running on this ( EX90, SX20 ,C20 and C40's) I had an issue this week where two of my Cisco EX90's internal microphone's was faulty and the systems was needed to be replaced.

I loaded up the new EX90's I did not replace the systems on TMS, so this then created a new TMS System ID, because of this I needed to update the TMS ID on Lotus Notes, so that the system will be able to schedule the new EX90.

Since this incident I am unable to do any bookings on the new systems, it keeps declining the meeting ( error: system is unavailable, Cannot add participant)

When scheduling a VC from TMS bookings this will replicate over to Lotus and I will see my meeting, but I am unable to book a meeting on Lotus.

Anyone experience this issue when changing the TMS ID on Lotus Notes?

Please also not when creating a new Resource on Lotus the issue still persists.

EX90 is on the latest software TC7.3.3, I have EX90 on older software that works so this is not a software issue.

Remote bookings is switched on and allow bookings.

TMS version is 14.2.2: this should not have an issue because I have 33 systems that is currently working without any issues.

Kind Regards

Cornelis Stoop

3 Replies 3

Hi Cornelis,

Since you have a new EX90's system, you should replace the faulty EX90's that were previously registered in your TMS. 

See TMS admin guide refer to page 74-75 "Swapping an endpoint".

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_14-2.pdf

Regards,

Acevirgil

Hi,

Just a quick update when adding a system to TMS and you want to make sure Lotus Notes will be able to schedule it. 
Make sure everything is ticked under permissions as seen in the picture attached.

I noticed that under "users" not all of my stuff was ticked and this is why I experienced this issue.

I agree with that. Ticking the "Book" under Permissions on that specific endpoint will enable the group members to book and schedule the endpoint in conferences. 

regards,

Acevirgil