cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Incoming video call stops presentation display

em6557
Level 1
Level 1

We have a C60 codec which is used not only for video calls but to also do presentations. When we are only using the codec to present via a laptop with no video call and a call comes in the presentation stops displaying is there a way to prevent this from happening?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

In this case, I think the best option you have is to put your system in "Do Not disturb" mode, this way, the endpoint will reject all the received calls so that presentation won't be stoped when a new call comes in. And the rejected calls will be placed in ths history as "Missed calls", so you can callback later if you want.

Besides that option, I don't think you have a parameter to change this behavior of C40, this is a default behavior and, as far as I know, it cannot be changed.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

In this case, I think the best option you have is to put your system in "Do Not disturb" mode, this way, the endpoint will reject all the received calls so that presentation won't be stoped when a new call comes in. And the rejected calls will be placed in ths history as "Missed calls", so you can callback later if you want.

Besides that option, I don't think you have a parameter to change this behavior of C40, this is a default behavior and, as far as I know, it cannot be changed.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".