Replies

Manage callbridge on CMS

nicanor00
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have installed CMS 3.0

But there is 2 thing curious that I observed

1. Cospace (Administrator of the webbridge connecting using “sign in” buton) can connect 2 time on 2 different PC with the same space ID and password

I sign in and connect on PC 1 with cospace ID ABCD, then get access

I Change PC , sign in and connect on PC 2 with cospace ID ABCD and get access

How can I reject cospace ID connexion when it has already join the space meeting ?

1. At the end of the conference, when cospace disconnect, some user remaining in the conference indefinitivly and forget to disconnect

How can I configure so that any participant get access on conference (callbridge or webbridge) only if cospace are connected (join). So before cospace join, the space (conference) are locked for all participant

Then as soon as this cospace disconnect, space are locked again and all connect participant(callbridge or webbridge)  are disconnected and any other cannot join until the cospace join

Please advise

2 Replies 2

How can I configure so that any participant get access on conference (callbridge or webbridge) only if cospace are connected (join). So before cospace join, the space (conference) are locked for all participant

The needsActivation parameter is the most important one here for the guest/host behavior since if set to true, the participant is unable to receive or contribute audio and video until one or more full/activator (host) participants join.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/conferencing/meeting-server/213552-configure-and-troubleshoot-guest-and-hos.html

Response Signature

Hi

And thanks for the answer

I have 2 type of callbridge user

a : user that use "join a meeting" buton to get access

b : user that use "sign in" buton to get access

I configured needsActivation parameter to true in the callledprofile, but I need to complete configuration

How should I configure full/activator (host) for a specific participant (user b) so that the participant is unable to receive or contribute audio and video until this full/activator (host) participants join?