Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU License

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have 1X LIC-5300-4PL license then how many participant can be in a conference with this license.

OR how many conference session I can create with this license.

I know this license will give me 1 Full HD 2 HD and 4 SD, so i select 2 HD then how many conference session can be create on MCU and how many participant could be in one conference.

BR

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Depends on the media port quality you have set Full HD, HD, SD, etc.  You already know how many of each one license will give you as you mention it in your orginal post (1 Full HD 2 HD and 4 SD).  So from that, decide on the quality you want, and multiply that by however many of the LIC-5300-4PL licenses you have.  Example, Qty 4 of LIC-5300-4PL at HD mode will get you 8 HD ports or participants, each participant will take up one media port.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Depends on the media port quality you have set Full HD, HD, SD, etc.  You already know how many of each one license will give you as you mention it in your orginal post (1 Full HD 2 HD and 4 SD).  So from that, decide on the quality you want, and multiply that by however many of the LIC-5300-4PL licenses you have.  Example, Qty 4 of LIC-5300-4PL at HD mode will get you 8 HD ports or participants, each participant will take up one media port.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: