cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MCU Presence

Darren Goulden
Level 1
Level 1

Can anyone tell me if the Codian MCUs supports publishing presence to a VCS for individual conferences i.e. 70000@domain.com, 70001@domain.com, etc..?

We used to use OCS and if I recall correctly I'm pretty sure we could see the presence of meeting rooms (added to AD as users) from the OCS client. Is it possible to have the same experience via a Jabber/Movi client? I've tried looking in the documentation but I can't find anything!!

18 Replies 18

Darren,

what search rules have you configured on the VCS-E which are targeting the traversal zone going towards the VCS-C?

The 404 Not found could also mean that the URI specified in the Request-URI of the PUBLISH does not match any of these search rules.

- Andreas

Hi, if that was the case would I be correct in assuming I wouldn't get presence from the MCU's main registration?  Presence for this registration is published fine.

The search rule configured is (.*)@domain.com.

Darren,

that's correct, you shouldn't be seeing the presence for the MCU AA in that case either, assuming the domain for both URI's are the same (So that the search rule would match both URI's).

Please check your PM inbox as I have sent you a message there.

- Andreas

replied via PM

This is now resolved with the help of Andreas, after analysing the logs he found the transform below was breaking the presence.

(7....)@domain.com was being replaced by \1