cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MX700 Webex Fullscreen video

Islam Sallaj
Level 1
Level 1

When I join my mx700 to a webex the video from the far end is layed out with a small box below the content that is being shared.  I'm being told that I can configure it to have 1 screen show the content and the other screen to show all the far end video feeds.

Can someone provide me with some good documentation. Struggling to find MX700 doc that is useable.

Thanks for you help in advance.

izzy

7 Replies 7

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Try setting the following on your MX700 if it's not already.  This will set the monitors to display the farend video on the first screen, and presentation on the second.

Configuration Video Monitors: Dual

Configuration Video Output Connector 1 MonitorRole: First

Configuration Video Output Connector 2 MonitorRole: Second

Patrick,  I am in the web interface of this unit.  I made the changes you recommended but am still having the same issue.

When we connect Telepresence to Telepresence all works fine.  Video on one screen, Content on the other.

When we join a CMR & the presenter shares content, these appear on the same screen with the video overlaid with the Content.  We would like it so the Video is full screen and the Content is also full screen.  Just as with the Telepresence calls.

Any further help is appreciated.

I have CMR as well, I'm not able to test it right now, but will try to later today or tomorrow to see if I get the same results on our dual screen systems.

Great.  Thank you.

I just tested with an endpoint that is configured as I mentioned in my earlier reply, and I'm seeing full screen far-end video as well as presentation content on their respective monitors.  Something to also try, is changing the layout, the only layout option I have currently in that configuration is "Equal".

Patrick,

Was this experienced in dialing point to point or is it using a CMR?

Thanks

C20 dialing into a CMR, content was being shared from my computer using WebEx.