Views
Helpful
Replies

No Video or Audio during the calls coming from Polycom RMX

AHMAD HASSAN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I’ve a customer has multiaple branches with video conference units, he tried to make a video conference call between his branches and new partner who has Polycom Video Conference system “ Polycom RMX”. The customer make a call and found :

- All Branches with non Cisco VC units connected successfully , video and audio are good.

- All Branches with Cisco VC units has a problem in the call as below :

o When connect from Tandberg Edge 95 MXP to Polycom system the call connected but there Edge didn’t display video or audio come from Polycom unit, but the other site can see video and hear audio that come from Edge unit.

o When connect from Cisco C20 to Polycom system the call show “ Call Disconnected”.

I tried to make some testes as following :

- Make a test calls from and to Polycom system using Tandbeg units (  Edge 95 MXP and 6000 MXP) the result “ there is no video or audio”

- Make a test calls from and to Polycom system using Cisco units (C20, C60 and EX90 with TC 6.0) the call not completed showing “ call disconnected”

Above testes was inH323 calls and was from different location with direct connection “ no firewalls”.

Please advise. 

Best Regards

Ahmad Hassan

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi friend,

Please, provide further details about your environment. Which call controll servers are you using? Which call controll server the endpoints Cisco and Polycom are registered to? How is the integration between the call control servers? Which protocol are involved in the whole path of the call? Did you ckeck network conectivity between all components?

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi,

For any intorworking with polycom de activate encryption , H264 RCDO from MXP unit .

Please try this and update .

I am not considering any firewall / network issue is pae your feedback .

HTH

Dharmmesh