cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

On the Webex Pro, video in & out frame rates are listed as p60. Will the product also work with p59.9, the standard broa

JT43
Level 1
Level 1
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did the Desk Pro introduce new HDCP auto-detection capabilities? All other Webex Room series devices must: a) have multiple HDMI inputs, i.e. not Board, MIni or original Kit; and, b) must have HDCP enabled manually/permanently on the input to negotiate it. In other words, it requires a dedicated input.

I interpreted the OP’s question to be the video transmit frame rate of main video. It certainly supports p60 as the maximum; however, I have not tested/encountered the p59.9 you’re referencing. You may want to test this yourself or have your Cisco AM get an answer from the product manager - assuming they tested it themselves.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Yes, as long as you are not trying to send HDCP content over a video link.  The Webex Room Kit series of devices will correctly detect HDCP content and prevent it from being passed to the far end (even though some devices will allow it to be shown locally).

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Did the Desk Pro introduce new HDCP auto-detection capabilities? All other Webex Room series devices must: a) have multiple HDMI inputs, i.e. not Board, MIni or original Kit; and, b) must have HDCP enabled manually/permanently on the input to negotiate it. In other words, it requires a dedicated input.

I interpreted the OP’s question to be the video transmit frame rate of main video. It certainly supports p60 as the maximum; however, I have not tested/encountered the p59.9 you’re referencing. You may want to test this yourself or have your Cisco AM get an answer from the product manager - assuming they tested it themselves.