cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

PrecisionHD 1080p camera and C40

GadgetFood
Level 1
Level 1

I been going through some web links and thought I would come here see if I can get some additional help

I have PrecisionHD 1080p camera which connected to C40

in CUCM 10.5 environment

Currently not using expressway

Not using SIP URI

Is there a way to use the PrecisionHD 1080p camera as a stand alone camera connected to a PC?

Is there a way to use the PrecisionHD 1080p camera and C40 to participate in webex meeting ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the person hosting the WebEx meeting is using WebEx Meeting Center and has CMR Cloud, than yes you can participate using the C40, you'd simply make a SIP call from the C40 into the WebEx meeting.

It's not possible to simply use the PrecisionHD camera or any camera meant for a TelePresence endpoint to be used a PC camera.  However, there are some workaround where you could get video from the camera, but you'd have to purchase and use third-party devices.  This has been discussed a few times, here is on such thread in the forums: using-codec-camera-webcam.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If the person hosting the WebEx meeting is using WebEx Meeting Center and has CMR Cloud, than yes you can participate using the C40, you'd simply make a SIP call from the C40 into the WebEx meeting.

It's not possible to simply use the PrecisionHD camera or any camera meant for a TelePresence endpoint to be used a PC camera.  However, there are some workaround where you could get video from the camera, but you'd have to purchase and use third-party devices.  This has been discussed a few times, here is on such thread in the forums: using-codec-camera-webcam.

Patrick what about the MX200 or with your statement does it apply to all video endpoints?

Applies to all video endpoints.