Views
Helpful
Replies

Qoute De-Qoute

Waleed Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was just curious about the solution/design, I mean how I can design and evauluate out new design or recommendations from technical minds here.

I am qouting MX300, I have some questions. We currently have tandberg setup at 4 locations, we need integration of these devices with Telepresence at head office( Which I am going to sell), also we will be communicating with different locations worldwide of Colgate already running telepresence, Also some executives will get desktop version to connect to the telepresence board room at head office while travelling in/out of the country,

Also are there any specific requirements on how the setup should be in our board room as far as furniture and surroundings are concerned.

Thanks already for reading out for me.

- W

4 Replies 4

crohira
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Waleed,

can you provide more information on devices you are using in your 4 locations, video conferencing endpoints along with infrastructure device that you used with them for video calls ?

With MX300, you can make SIP/h323 calls using VCS or SIP on CUCM. you can also connected to public IP using NAT

Hi Chiman,

I am using Tandberg EX90 along with Tandberg Codec C60.

Hi Dharmmesh,

So, this is possible that some cabling Team can do it or we are supposed and engaged that only cisco Team can do it for you only ?

- Waleed

They are using two models of Tandberg in use one which is at HO is Edge 95 and the other placed at three zonal office is C 20 and these are connected over IP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: