Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quick Set C20 - callRate 1024Kb/s?

Saludos, tengo un endpoint Cisco Quick Set C20. Éste terminal tiene la posibilidad de hacer llamadas a 256, 384, 512, 768, 1152, 1920, 2048Kb/s.

Vía telnet puedo agregar contactos y settear su velocidad a 1024 Kb/s, sin embargo al buscarlo en el phonebook vía remote control, este contacto figura a 768Kb/s.

Vía telnet puedo realizar llamadas a 1024Kb/s con el comando xcommand Dial Number: 55.11.7.95 CallRate: 1024

Existe alguna manera para poder llamar a esta velocidad sin necesidad de conectarme vía Telnet?

Hay alguna opción que me permita habilitar dicha velocidad?

A todos muchas gracias.

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

With the Web Interface, or via telnet.ssh, you can change the default call rate on the SX20 to 1024 - that way you will not need to specify it in the phone book, or each time you dial.

In the web interface this can be found under Configuration > Conference > DefaultCall, and set the Rate field to 1024.

Via the command line, you can use the following command:

xConfiguration Conference 1 DefaultCall Rate: 1024

EDIT: Apologies for dragging up an old thread - i didn't notice the sort order on the forums had changed and was showing ancient threads at the top of my list.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.