Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routes Commands for Cisco VCS

Hi,

We deployed a VCS Expressway Starterpack with dual NIC.

We followed the deployment guide on how to deploy dual NIC and works fine. 

We find hard on how to show the routes that were configured and also how to delete routes on the VCS. 

What are the specific commands for these?

Thanks for your support in advance.

Best regards,

Acevirgil de Ocampo

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked and didn't find a way to see what routes are currently configured, only the ability to add or delete, unless it's under another command or in UI somewhere.

xCommand RouteAdd

"Adds and configures a new IP route (also known as a static route)."
             Address(r): <S: 1, 39> "Specifies an IP address used in conjunction with the prefix length to determine the network to which this route applies."
             PrefixLength(r): <1..128> "Specifies the number of bits of the IP address which must match when determining the network to which this route applies. Default: 32"
             Gateway(r): <S: 1, 39> "Specifies the IP address of the gateway for this route."
             Interface: <Auto/LAN1/LAN2> "Specifies the LAN interface to use for this route. Auto: the VCS will select the most appropriate interface to use. Default: Auto"

xCommand RouteDelete

"Deletes a route."
             RouteId(r): <1..50> "The index of the route to be deleted."

View solution in original post

"xconfiguration ip route" will show you the routes that are currently configured.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I checked and didn't find a way to see what routes are currently configured, only the ability to add or delete, unless it's under another command or in UI somewhere.

xCommand RouteAdd

"Adds and configures a new IP route (also known as a static route)."
             Address(r): <S: 1, 39> "Specifies an IP address used in conjunction with the prefix length to determine the network to which this route applies."
             PrefixLength(r): <1..128> "Specifies the number of bits of the IP address which must match when determining the network to which this route applies. Default: 32"
             Gateway(r): <S: 1, 39> "Specifies the IP address of the gateway for this route."
             Interface: <Auto/LAN1/LAN2> "Specifies the LAN interface to use for this route. Auto: the VCS will select the most appropriate interface to use. Default: Auto"

xCommand RouteDelete

"Deletes a route."
             RouteId(r): <1..50> "The index of the route to be deleted."

"xconfiguration ip route" will show you the routes that are currently configured.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

I thought I checked that command, but I could have mistyped it or something.  Good catch Wayne.