cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sip listenport option on c40 and TANDBERG Profile 3000MXP?

baselzind
Level 6
Level 6

i have C40 and TANDBERG Profile 3000MXP , i cant seem to find the option "sip listenport" under the configuration so Im wondering if those two devices don't support it at all , or it isn't in my current software version "TC5.1.4.295090" for c40 and F7.0 PAL for "TANDBERG Profile 3000MXP"  and i need an upgrade to get it.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Starting with TC6.0 you change the setting via the CLI with the following command:

xConfiguration SIP ListenPort: On

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc6/api_reference_guide/codec_c60-c40_api_reference_guide_tc60.pdf

Or from the Web GUI go to System Configuration -> SIP -> ListenPort: On/Off

The "SIP ListenPort"  option is not available for the MXP.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

For MXP series, the SIP listening port setting is not available. For endpoints running newer and updated TC firmware there should be a setting but not sure what is the minimum version to get that setting. 

regards,

Acevirgil

Starting with TC6.0 you change the setting via the CLI with the following command:

xConfiguration SIP ListenPort: On

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/endpoint/codec-c-series/tc6/api_reference_guide/codec_c60-c40_api_reference_guide_tc60.pdf

Or from the Web GUI go to System Configuration -> SIP -> ListenPort: On/Off

The "SIP ListenPort"  option is not available for the MXP.

Thanks Shea for the follow up answers. +5

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

"TC5.1.4.295090" for c40 and F7.0 PAL for "TANDBERG Profile 3000MXP"

Both of those software versions are extremely old (TC5.1.4 was released in August 2012 and F7.0 was May 2008).  Both have significant bugs and security holes that have been fixed in later software versions over the many years between then and now.

It's highly recommended that you upgrade to a more recent software version (the latest versions are TC7.3.5 and F9.3.3 respectively).

If your endpoints are covered under active service contracts you should be able to get the release keys from the Cisco Licensing Portal, and download the software from the Cisco download web site.

If you don't have an active service contract, you should contact the Cisco TAC and reference cisco-sa-20151021-ntp for the TC series software, and cisco-sa-20140605-openssl for the MXP, you should be able to receive free release keys and software updates for your endpoints.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.