cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX 20 Won't Load

russell.5813
Level 1
Level 1

I have an SX20 codec that, once turned on, sits at a blank screen. At one point, it would display the Cisco logo before going to a black screen, but now it doesn't even load that. The power light is white and continues to spin. The mic gets power, but the camera does not. LAN cable has a good link light but nothing on the data light. I suspect this codec is DOA, but was hoping for second opinions in case there's something I'm overlooking or might try. Thank you.

Edit: I did replace all the cabling, in case it was a physical connectivity issue. No luck.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've you've verified all the cables are connected correctly, and even tried different cables, you could try to Factory Reset SX20 Codec.  If that doesn't work, you'll most likely need to contact TAC and they might have some solutions, or simply RMA the unit and send you a replacement.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I've you've verified all the cables are connected correctly, and even tried different cables, you could try to Factory Reset SX20 Codec.  If that doesn't work, you'll most likely need to contact TAC and they might have some solutions, or simply RMA the unit and send you a replacement.

Yea I forgot to mention that I performed a factory reset. Looks like it's going back to Cisco. Thanks for the help!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: