cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SX20 Power Brick Dimensions

Anthony Thomson
Level 3
Level 3

I've got some cable raceway I need to install in conjunction with an SX20 codec, and I need to know the dimensions of the SX20 power 'brick', as well as how long the cabling between the 'brick' and the codec is.  Can anyone assist with this?  I haven't been able to find this information in any documentation.

Thanks for any assistance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rough measurements by holding a ruler next to one:

135x65x30 mm (5.3" x 2.5" x 1.2")

Note, the longest dimension is where the power cables go in and out at each end, so to allow for a nice bend radius on the cable to the SX20, and the IEC lead at the other end, it is more like 240 mm (9.4").

The cable from the brick to the SX is around 150mm (5').

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The SX20 uses a Lite-On PA-1600-2A-LF power supply.  It's mentioned in the SX20 Install Guide on pg 2, step 7.  It doesn't provide you the specs, but it's one step closer to maybe finding them out.  Maybe someone who has an SX20, as I do not, could provide you some measurements.

Rough measurements by holding a ruler next to one:

135x65x30 mm (5.3" x 2.5" x 1.2")

Note, the longest dimension is where the power cables go in and out at each end, so to allow for a nice bend radius on the cable to the SX20, and the IEC lead at the other end, it is more like 240 mm (9.4").

The cable from the brick to the SX is around 150mm (5').

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Thanks Wayne; exactly what I was looking for.