Views
Helpful
Replies

SX80 with 3 video cameras as an input

neelesh.gaekwad
Level 1
Level 1

i have sx80 with 3 precision cameras,

what will be the view of remote end if all three cameras are connected and active and presentation is also connected to sx80?

2 Replies 2

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I am really interested on this, I believe that there might be a way that someone may use all the 3 cameras in one call by TC Console, but never tried it.

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

Hi Geos,

this is possible with third party solution in which three output of camera goes to a video scaler, from which one output goes to HDIMI INPUT 1 of SX80. On second HDMI input, there will be a presentation.

by this way a remote end person can see all three camera views and presentation as well.

in cisco, what we can do is we can have view of two cameras by doing some workaround,

on HDMI INPUT 1 there will be a 1st camera, on HDMI2 there will be a second camera. on THIRD HDMI there will be a presentation. go to configuration of SX80, make HDMI  1 as primary, and HDMI 2 as secondary.

in this case the when you connect presentation, you have to compromise with only one camera view because you are going to stream presentation.

if any one faced the same issue PRACTICALLY kindly share.

if any one has deployed video scaler, kindly suggest the solution.