Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS Cannot Connect to TMS Scheduled Conference

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Community,

I have deployed TCS in our video conference infra and SIP Trunk to CUCM. 

I can make manual recording by logging in TCS web and dial out endpoints or conferences on Conductor using SIP.

But if i make conference scheduling on TMS and record the conference, the TCS cannot auto connect to the conference. Recording aliases (SIP URI) are configured on TCS.

I can see on the TMS conference connection setting the Conductor is calling the TCS using H323 protocol but the TCS is not registered to H323 Gatekeeper. It is using a SIP trunk to CUCM. Is this a limitation if the TCS is using SIP trunk?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Scheduling a TCS that is configured with CUCM isn't supported yet in TMS using the recording drop down when booking a conference. See cisco-tms-cant-schedule-sip-recordings-tcs for more details, the workaround is to add the recording aliases using a participant template or phone book entry. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Scheduling a TCS that is configured with CUCM isn't supported yet in TMS using the recording drop down when booking a conference. See cisco-tms-cant-schedule-sip-recordings-tcs for more details, the workaround is to add the recording aliases using a participant template or phone book entry.