Views
Helpful
Replies

TCS Cannot Connect to TMS Scheduled Conference

VCsupport17
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Community,

I have deployed TCS in our video conference infra and SIP Trunk to CUCM. 

I can make manual recording by logging in TCS web and dial out endpoints or conferences on Conductor using SIP.

But if i make conference scheduling on TMS and record the conference, the TCS cannot auto connect to the conference. Recording aliases (SIP URI) are configured on TCS.

I can see on the TMS conference connection setting the Conductor is calling the TCS using H323 protocol but the TCS is not registered to H323 Gatekeeper. It is using a SIP trunk to CUCM. Is this a limitation if the TCS is using SIP trunk?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Scheduling a TCS that is configured with CUCM isn't supported yet in TMS using the recording drop down when booking a conference. See cisco-tms-cant-schedule-sip-recordings-tcs for more details, the workaround is to add the recording aliases using a participant template or phone book entry. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Scheduling a TCS that is configured with CUCM isn't supported yet in TMS using the recording drop down when booking a conference. See cisco-tms-cant-schedule-sip-recordings-tcs for more details, the workaround is to add the recording aliases using a participant template or phone book entry. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: