Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Telepresence meetings gets decline\Cancelled automatically

Problem description by users:

Telepresence meetings gets decline\Cancelled automatically

There is a huge  problem in the  Board Room, this seems to be going on and on. When staff reserve the room , we accept the request and it only stays accepted for few seconds, and cancel / decline the request. This is the message that appears as it decline/cancel itself >>>>>

The videoconference resource could not be booked in Cisco TMS.

I am running TMS 14.2 and TMSXE 3.0.2 integrated into Outlook 2010.

I know when the resource is not available it will automatically decline the meeting request but why would the system automatically cencel a meeting request?

The meeting requests is send to mailbox with a calendar and their the receiptionist will accept the booking and then after a few seconds the booking will dissapear and the user will get a meeting decline\cacelled message.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this before?

Best Regards
3 Replies 3

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is it only some rooms or all?

Any kind of resource conflict, lacking permissions, ...?

Did you check on the logfiles tms/tmsxe/exchange?

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Paul Woelfel
Level 4
Level 4

Are there reoccuring events?

There is a issue with TMS 14.1 and TMSXE 3.0.2 with daylight savings time. Full Support for timezones is introduced in TMS 14.2 and TMSXE 3.1.

Cisco TMSXE 3.1 also requires Cisco TMS 14.2.2.

I'm not sure, if TMSXE 3.0.2 works with 14.2.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tmsxe/release_note/Cisco_TMSXE_release_notes_3-1.pdf

Regards, Paul

No it is single events, and it is only the one boardroom that is doing this.

And the best part is this happens more often when only the one resource is in the meeting request for example it is not a VC they are booking they are just booking the room for a normal meeting then it gets declined or cacelled.

Can there maybe be an issue between TMS14.2.2 TMSXE 3.0.2 and Outlook 2013?

And it is in intermittend problem doesn't happen with every meeting nor every 3rd or so it just happens from time to time.

Best Regards