cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Alerts for Active Conferences

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I know you can have audiable alerts for open active conferences in CCC within TMS, but can you have email alerts for any conference wheither it is open or not?  Alerts such as packet loss, disconnect, connect, connection error, etc.

Thanks, Patrick

3 Replies 3

Garvan Long
Level 1
Level 1

Email Events are on a per device basis as opposed to per confernece. These can be configred under Event notofication manager under Systems menu and are defined per user

Garvan

I know of that feature, but what if I was on a call somewhere out of the office in the building, and an endpoint dropped the call or something during an active conference.  I don't want to get emails for all systems no matter the time of day, but just for those in an active conference.  Perhaps sometime in the future Cisco could improve on the alert features.

I’d recommend reaching out your Cisco representative and request to raise RFE for this.

Probably best match feature for per conference base notification not system base notification so that you can monitor specific conference (i.e. important conference monitoring but ignore all other system notification).