cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS booking error "no supported protocols"

philip.ruziczka
Level 1
Level 1

Since this morning we are getting the following error when trying to book any of our ~100 systems:

"There are not enough resources on any MCU to host your meeting. Please go back and remove some of the participants, or lower the conference bandwidth.

The following systems have no supported protocols and can therefore not be routed: ..."

tmsprob1.png

We have more than one MCU, one for exampe that is not used at the moment. I still get the above message if i select my meeting to book the unused MCU. Also i double checked and the ports of the used MCU are definately not fully booked.

The only thing I found so far indicating there is something wrong is the absence of the TMS Scheduling Options in the Settings of the Endpoints in System Navigator:

tmsprob2.png

There should be "Allow incoming" and "Allow outgoing" options, but they are gone and I can't figure out why.

Also TMS is fairly slow compared to before, but I don't know if this is a new and connected issue or not as I was on vacation the last week.

There was a Winows Patchday in the night and the TMS Server was Updated with Security Patches and rebooted. No other changes occured.

Appretiate any help,

Philip

1 Reply 1

philip.ruziczka
Level 1
Level 1

I found the problem, after deinstallation of KB2836940 and KB2836939 (both .NET updates) the TMS Schedule Setting reappeared and booking is working now!