Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Export Navigator

Hi all,

We use TMS13.0 and are looking for a way to get a list of Navigator on WebGUI (TMS > Systems > Navigator).

Is there any way to export the list as a CSV file or something?

Or should we anyhow extract it from SQL DB?

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kotaro,

Do you simply want to export a list of all systems registered to TMS? Because if you just need it, you can export a xls table by using the page System > System overview. You simply select all endpoints you want on the left panel and mark the information you need on the right panel, then click “view”.

As far as I know, Cisco has no documentation explaining how to access database of TMS to extract information, however it is just a SQL database, if you know how to work with that, I think it is possible.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Kotaro,

Do you simply want to export a list of all systems registered to TMS? Because if you just need it, you can export a xls table by using the page System > System overview. You simply select all endpoints you want on the left panel and mark the information you need on the right panel, then click “view”.

As far as I know, Cisco has no documentation explaining how to access database of TMS to extract information, however it is just a SQL database, if you know how to work with that, I think it is possible.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo,

Thank you for your information.

This is exactly what I wanted

Best Regards,

Kotaro Hashimoto