Helpful
Replies

TMS reporting

yogesh377
Level 1
Level 1

HI team, 

I am Yogesh Patil from Reliance industry limited, 

we are using the TMS ver. 14.6, we want the information about how we can generate the report in the TMS.

Report means how many Video conference code were generated in Day, and in each conference how many locations were connected. 

I want this report in one single excel or in two excel, so for this which provisions are require please guide me. 

Thanks and regards, 

Yogesh D Patil 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is no option where you can get the conference statistics and endpoint data for said conference within the same report, you'll need to generate two separate reports and compare them.

• To generate statistics for scheduled and ad hoc conferences for a specified time interval, go to Conferences > Conference Statistics.
  • To generate statistics for TMS managed endpoints and TMSPE provisioned users for a specified time interval, go to Conferences > Endpoints and Conferences > Users.  Select the endpoints/users that the report generated and then click on "View" to see their detailed information. 

Once you have the conference statistics and endpoint/users reports, you can export them to Excel and then compare the conference ID from each report to see which endpoints/users are tied to which conference.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yogesh,

Plz check page 211 onwards of the following TMS admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_14-1.pdf

HTH

Manish

Dear Sir, 

still facing the same issue, as per guide i had done all the configuration but still report is not generating pls help. 

Thanks, 

yogesh.d.patil

Dear Sir, 

awaiting for your replay. 

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is no option where you can get the conference statistics and endpoint data for said conference within the same report, you'll need to generate two separate reports and compare them.

• To generate statistics for scheduled and ad hoc conferences for a specified time interval, go to Conferences > Conference Statistics.
  • To generate statistics for TMS managed endpoints and TMSPE provisioned users for a specified time interval, go to Conferences > Endpoints and Conferences > Users.  Select the endpoints/users that the report generated and then click on "View" to see their detailed information. 

Once you have the conference statistics and endpoint/users reports, you can export them to Excel and then compare the conference ID from each report to see which endpoints/users are tied to which conference.