Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS XE 3.02 connect System with the User Mailbox and not create a roommailbox

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i have a problem with the TMS XE 3.02  with TMS 14.1.1.

The is that we dont want to add a additional Room mailbox for a video System, because we want to use the existing User Mailbox from the User for a EX60/90. The cause for the request is, that the existing usermailbox used for the personl Video System

Is that possible?

Thank you very much for your feedback 

5 Replies 5

ahmashar
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Rasim,

If I understood you correctly you want to avoid creating dedicated “rooms” in Exchange for those systems (as it is not rooms, but are individual users, that already have AD/Exchange account), but you would prefer to have TMSXE to watch the mailbox of the end-user.

Creating room systems for 'user1-ex90' is not ideal for a few reasons such as monitoring all user mailboxes wouldn't be an option.  It wouldn't work in large customers with 1000s of users.  Maybe you can schedule the users if there are Room TP systems booked, or maybe a 'magic mailbox' like we do in async webex Ontouch. For example:  tp@company.com<>tp@company.com> will make it a TP meeting.

regards,

Ahmad

rasimyigit
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you Ahmad for the Feedback

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

aborodai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Rasim,

It is not an option at all. TMSXE will monitor this "user" mailbox and replicate all meetings to the TMS. Can you imagine if user has some trainings, team meetings and so on. Everything will be in TMS.

One more thing, if another user\video system participate in such meeting - TMS will establish call between them.

We strongly recommend to use separate room mailbox for each video system.

Best Regards,

Artem Borodai

Hi artem,

I want to Rate this answer with 5 Stars but dort not understood why 2 stars about the iPad client.
Sorry I want to give 5 as 2

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Rasim,

It is OK

Please mark this thread as answered

Best Reagrds,

Artem Borodai