TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, we are using TMS version 13.1I try to set up a conference to call from one of our endpoints (older MXP 3000 unit) to an IP address with a couple of parameters specified in it.  Specficially, this is to set up the call to the BlueJeans endpoint...

I have the Cisco Starter Express working with one ip address nated. This is working only inside the LAN. For to enable this machine over internet I bought the option key for dual network interface. I have enabled two interfaces but I don't know how I...

FinningCL by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have been configuring support for scheduled TelePresence calls with Conductor X2.1 and TMS 14.2.2.All is well - the only thing I am missing and I am wondering about is the regex support for the Alias Pattern in Aliases tab for TelePresen...

I am unsuccessful in connecting a Multiway call. I have the following equipment 4501 MCU with software 4.1VCSE with software 7.2.1. The VCSE has an external IP addressTMSPE with software 14.2.2 I also have aC40 with softwareTC4.1 ( I know it’s out of...