Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSPE - User Provisioning

Simon Battye
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

Has anyone had any issues with the new Cisco TMS Provisioning extension, where Cisco Movi/Jabber for TP users are being provisioned and are able to register to the relevant VCS using their provisioning credentials, but are not being shown as active in TMS?

All provisioning diagnostics are displaying as ok, all services defined under the VCS in navigator are displaying ok; and i can locate the provisioned user under the VCS Provisioning Extension Services on the VCS itself.

If i navigate to the user in TMS under the provisioning directory, under provisioned devices it says: "No provisioned devices  found for this user..."; user is not displayed as active under devices also despite it being registered.

Thanks, Si

16 Replies 16

Martin,

(Your comment regarding netlog has nothing to do in this thread, but I'll answer anyways :))

the diagnostics log is the replacement for netlog. I'm aware you can't filter on IP addresses or call protocols when using the diagnostics log, but Cisco Support would normally not want you to filter anything out in any case while taking logs for us, since we like to get the full picture and avoid that relevant information is accidentally filtered out.

When the diagnostics log is started, the VCS will write the log output to the /mnt/harddisk/log/network_log file. This network log is written to even when diagnostics logging is not active, but in a less verbose output, so if you need to capture the live output of this logging, you can run 'tail -f /mnt/harddisk/log/network_log' on the VCS as root.

Cheers,

Andreas

Martin - Thanks, I've started to make note of all the active Client ID's from the TMS Provisioning - Devices section. Hopefully I should be able to cross reference these soon to prove this fault.