cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMSXE email - adding an Agenda

rfrome
Level 1
Level 1

The Email confirmation that comes from TMSXE 3.1.2 has a section that has the following, "An agenda has not been added for this meeting". It is unclear how one would add an agenda. Can someone point me to the correct doc?

thx,

rf

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, we're not talking about different things

Again, the link I sent you to page 161 is discussing the Conference Information tab...again nothing to do with Conductor...it's a completely seperate paragraph talking about the Conference Information tab.

And it's the information that is in this tab that populates the agenda part of the booking invite message...meaning if you simply create a test conference conference directly in TMS and put some information in that tab, i.e. e-mail message, conference notes...you will see that information in the booking invite email.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can do from Outlook.

And to slightly correct myself from what I said earlier on where the email confirmations come from, TMSXE does send the emails BUT the information is coming from TMS. And as in this particular case, the 'agenda' information that is in the email is coming from the Conference Information tab.

rgds,

Dale

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

daleritc
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First, the email confirmations don't come from TMSXE, they come from TMS ;)

And I believe what your looking for is on page 161 of the TMS Admin doc, i.e. conference information tab:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/telepresence/infrastructure/tms/admin_guide/Cisco_TMS_Admin_Guide_14-3-1.pdf#page161

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Dale,

Page 161 discusses Conductor. My question was about how the agenda is set. The confirmation emails from TMS have an Agenda section, but there doesn't seem to be a way to add details to this section.

rf

Hi,

No, this Conference Information tab isn't just about the Conductor. If you simply go into TMS and select Booking > New Conference, the Conference Information tab is right next to the Participants tab

Dale

Dale,

Thanks for the replies, but I believe you and I are discussing different things. The link you sent me in your first response is discussing Conductor on page 161, and has nothing to do with my original question.
The question was in regards to setting an agenda for a scheduled meeting. The customer uses their Outlook client to schedule meetings. MS Exchange is integrated to TMS using TMSXE 3.1.2. The confirmation emails that come from TMS have a section that reads, No Agenda has been set for this meeting. I'm trying to get information about how this field is populated.

No, we're not talking about different things

Again, the link I sent you to page 161 is discussing the Conference Information tab...again nothing to do with Conductor...it's a completely seperate paragraph talking about the Conference Information tab.

And it's the information that is in this tab that populates the agenda part of the booking invite message...meaning if you simply create a test conference conference directly in TMS and put some information in that tab, i.e. e-mail message, conference notes...you will see that information in the booking invite email.

Unfortunately, this is not something you can do from Outlook.

And to slightly correct myself from what I said earlier on where the email confirmations come from, TMSXE does send the emails BUT the information is coming from TMS. And as in this particular case, the 'agenda' information that is in the email is coming from the Conference Information tab.

rgds,

Dale

Thanks Dale. Are you aware of any plans to allow the agenda details to get populated from Outlook, such as pulling from the subject field?

AFAIK, not at the moment. And that could be not only pulling from the subject field but maybe the content of the meeting invite. Therefore, I would open a feature request on this subject