Views
Helpful
Replies

VCS-C AD Integeration

sathish.kumar11
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need to integrate Active directory to VCS-C (Expressway C) . I can't find options like Configuration --> Authentication--> Devices --> Active directory services .

I am seeing only Configuration --> Authentication --> outbound connection credentials and local database only .

And in telepresence management suite  Provisioning mode is grayed out .Cant able to select options .

Any Idea about this ? I am using Expressway-C x8.5.3 server

Regards,

Sathish

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'm a little confused.  In one spot above you are referring to VCS-C, but also to Expressway-C. These are different products and have different capabilities.  Can you please confirm exactly what you are using and some more information about your environment and what you are trying to achieve, or which deployment guide you're following?

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi wayne , Sorry I am using VCS-C only Now It got integrated . Can you tel me about tms ? The provisioning option is grayed out in tms What should I do ..

Do you have TMSPE installed and enabled on the TMS server?

If you plan on provisioning devices using the VCS, you also need TMSPE licenses installed on TMS.

I recommend you review the TMSPE Deployment Guides to see the requirements and steps to enable TMSPE with your TMS and VCS.