Views
Helpful
Replies

Video Conference to CMR Cloud

Chi Fai Leung
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm taking the trial account on CMR Cloud and considering to pay or not.

We are still facing on the same issue on the Cisco CMR Cloud service
Environment: Internal DX650 (SIP) ----- Internal  Expressway-C --- DMZ Expressway-E ----- PA Fw ------ Internet CMR Cloud
Symptom: After joined the video conference from internal DX650 to CMR, the DX650 got the black screen within few seconds and got resumed within few seconds.
But the Internal PC joined the CMR Webex meeting to enable the video, that is fine and the B2B call from internal DX650 to outside VC endpoint with SIP through Expressway, that is fine too, so I think all Fw rule about Expressway of PA Fw is done.

Any idea on the DX650 got the black screen within few seconds?

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The first thing I would check is to look at the CUCM SDL traces and see whether there is a RE-INVITE occurring where SDP is being renegotiated. For example, perhaps one side or the other wanted to change resolutions or frame rates.

The PC running the WebEx app is irrelevant to this problem since that isn't using any of the Expressway functionality. Are you able to reproduce the blackout on other CUCM-registered endpoints such as Jabber? That might give you clarity whether the problem is specific to the DX650 firmware or is generic to all calls into CMR Cloud.