cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx/telepresence hybrid meetings no longer working

bradatbcass
Level 1
Level 1

I'm unclear on when this started happening but hybrid meetings with WebEx and telepresence are no longer working in our environment (I'm unclear on when this started happening but likely within the last 4 weeks. I can book the meetings successfully but when the WebEx user tries to join they are in a meeting by themselves, and there is an error message on the telepresence screen "Connecting participant failed - Cisco WebEX meeting trying to connect".

The only environment change during this time is an upgrade to our CUCM and our endpoints don't register with CUCM (we have a TMS/VCS configuration).

Before I open a case for this is there something simple I'm missing? Is there any info I can post that would be helpful?

Thanks,

Brad

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

CMR Hybrid is complicated enough that interactive troubleshooting is probably the best route here. Two things to look at first in hopes of narrowing the problem down:

Did TMS successfully book the conference on the conference bridge?

Was the conference bridge able to out-dial to the SIP URI for WebEx?

Also, ensure that your VCS/Expressway is running x8.5.3 or newer. That is required due to a security vulnerability; Cisco sent out email notification to customers over this.