cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Activation of Cisco Spark

zebreguy
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I want to know if there is another way to activate the cisco spark service. To be clear, I want to know if I can activate the 16-digit code in the command line interface or by some other means, then that the codec is already making IP calls to IP and I would like to add the service cisco spark .

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ah OK - you need to engage the startup wizard. the easiest way to do it is simply factory reset the device, then go through the wizard after it reboots. Easy peasy!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

FYI - it's now Webex Teams. 

To get the code to register your device(s), you need to subscribe to the service. Start here - there are links with information, ultimately you'll probably need to connect with their sales folks. 

Hope this helps

https://www.webex.com/video-conference-equipment.html

You have not understood my problem, I have the activation code of cisco spark (webex) but since I already configured the codec to made IP calls to IP I do not know how to activate the code.

Ah OK - you need to engage the startup wizard. the easiest way to do it is simply factory reset the device, then go through the wizard after it reboots. Easy peasy!

I have the same question as this guy. And I don't see the answer above.

I am trying to register a unit in another country. It is on the network and I can get into the web and SSH interfaces. The touch panel is asking for the 16-digit key, and I have it.

I would like to be able to enter it myself. My arms aren't long enough to reach from the US to India. Is there an xCommand or other way for me to register the unit remotely?

The ability to do that was recently added, so your software on the unit will need to be fairly new. Go to this page:

https://help.webex.com/en-us/n25jyr8/Register-a-Device-to-Cisco-Webex-Using-API-or-Local-Web-Interface