cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ad-Hoc conference with Conductor and CUCM shows on hold

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

I have a MRGL setup that has conductor in in (CUCM 10.5).  I place a call between an SX80 and an MX300.  From either endpoint, if I add in a third party from either endpoint, an ad-hoc conference does get created and all parties are successfully conferenced together, but for some reason both the SX80 and MX300 have message on the display that they have a call on hold.  Is that by design?  Is there a way to disable that notification?

Thanks,  Mike

8 Replies 8

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Funny enough, once in the ad-hoc conference, if I press hold on the SX or MX, then un-hold and rejoin the conference, the on hold message goes away.  Seems like a bug to me.  Just not sure with who...

Hi Mike,

Could you advise the version and type of bridge being used and if it is behind a conductor, and the version of TC code on the endpoints?  I haven't seen this behavior but I'd like to test it if possible.

-Jonathan

Conductor XC2.3
TP Server 4.0(1.57)
TC7.2.0.aea6651 for both SX and MX.

Thanks,  Mike

Hi Mike,

I don't know if your problem was ever resolved but I have the same issue with CUCM 10.5, latest version of Conductor, TP server and MX300 G2 endpoints.

Cisco has confirmed that this is a bug and will release a TC7.3 version to the endpoints before the end of november 2014.

Thanks.
Carsten

No, never heard back from anyone.  Thanks for the heads up.

Hi,

kindly check the below things:

-TP conductor registration in CUCM

-TP conductor assigned to MRG,MRGL and assigned to device pool.

-In the endpoint settings make sure you use the MRGL for video conference not the multisite. you can find it under the endpoint config in the call manager.

-In the web page for the endpoints, under the provisioning. make sure the multiway is set to auto.

HTH

Anas

don't forget to rate the helpful posts

Mike Assel
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Jonathan.  Were you able to find anything on this?  Thanks,  Mike

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

Hello MIKE,

Could you please provide me with  the conference alias for your adhoc conference? I don't know why the adhoc conference cannot be created. The Rendezvous conference is working

Thanks in anticipation

Collins