Views
Helpful
Replies

SpeakerTrack 60 Camera tracking without active call

aswd
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

We have a Telepresence Project with 3x Cisco Webex Codec Pro and 1x SpeakerTrack 60 System in the room.

SpeakerTrack 60 Ethernet is connected to Codec 1, HDMI Signals are distributed to all three Codecs.

This works fine if Codec 1 is in a active Call.

Codec 2 + 3 should also have the possibility to use the SpeakerTrack function from Codec 1

without an active Call on Codec 1.

Is there maybe a solution to start  the SpeakerTrack function outside an active call on Codec 1 with an API command?

Also I believe in the past with the SX80 and TC7 the cameras was also tracking outside an active Call.

Thanks

Aron

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Odd setup you have (definitely not supported), but should work. So the ST60 is paired to Codec 1 I assume (since you said that works), and then you've split the HDMI signals of both cameras to all three codecs? There's a simple way to keep the ST working when Codec 1 isn't in a call - enable self view on that codec. I use that all the time to test the speaker tracking when not in a call, that should work. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

Odd setup you have (definitely not supported), but should work. So the ST60 is paired to Codec 1 I assume (since you said that works), and then you've split the HDMI signals of both cameras to all three codecs? There's a simple way to keep the ST working when Codec 1 isn't in a call - enable self view on that codec. I use that all the time to test the speaker tracking when not in a call, that should work. 

Hi PJMack

I'm really very enthused with your solution, simple and solve all the problem, thanks a lot

Regards
Aron