Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console Enterprise Compatibility with CUCM 10.x

Navinder Singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are running with Attendant console 8.6 and CUCM 8.6, we are planning to upgrade the CUCM application to 10.x, however, 8.6 is not supported with 10.x. Please let me know what should be the upgrade procedure for Attendant console to make it compatible with CUCM 10.x.

Thanks,

Navi...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Navinder,

you also need to have valid UCSS contract to place order through PUT.

you need to visit www.cisco.com/go/ac  for licensing. u would get LAC which is 27 character code from Cisco and registration code , which u can get from Attendant Console[Help--Licensing] which would be related to number of seats u have .

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You can upgrade your attendant console first to the latest 10.5.2 Advanced. Please note in 10.5 you only have two versions: standard (a server less option) and advanced. So you can upgrade your attendant console to 10.5 advanced first, it will be backwards compatible with CUCM 8.6.

Refer: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/unified-communications/unified-attendant-console/data_sheet_C78-731867.html

Platform Compatibility

Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advanced Version 10.5.2 is compatible with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 7.1(5) through 10.5(2). Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is not supported.

Here is the upgrade guide: http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmac/cuaca/10_5_2/install_admin_guide/CUACA1052WAG.pdf

Once done you can upgrade your CUCM to 10.5.

Go back to the Console download and run the latest version of the TSP and you are good.

-Terry

Please rate all helpful posts and mark the thread as answered if you have no other queries.

Hi Navinder,

you also need to have valid UCSS contract to place order through PUT.

you need to visit www.cisco.com/go/ac  for licensing. u would get LAC which is 27 character code from Cisco and registration code , which u can get from Attendant Console[Help--Licensing] which would be related to number of seats u have .

regds,

aman

Hello Aman,

We are planning to CUCM Cluster from 9.1.2SU4 to 11.0.1a. There are different AC standard and enterprise server.

I checked compatbility matrix between CUCM and Attedant Console. I cannot find any Attendant Console version with CUCMv11.

Thank you for help,

Regards,

Emine

Dear Tery.

I found ur useful reply. Kindly tell if i start the cucm upgrade first. How to inegrate the attendant console,uccx,IM&P, CER components to comply with cucm 10.x.

You need to do your homework, and review the compatibility material for every product you're mentioning, then, you can plan an upgrade in which you keep compatibility at all times, if that's what you need, all the information you need is on cisco.com, you simply need to review it.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate