Views
Helpful
Replies

Attendant Console on Citrix/VDI

kkhanis
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if the Cisco Attendant Consoles(Department/Business/Enterprise) CLIENT application is supported on virtual desktops? I am specifically looking for support with regards to Xenapp with published desktop.

I heard 9.1.1 would support this and I have checked the release notes but they only cover server virtualization and nothing about the client virtualization:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps7282/prod_release_notes_list.html

6 Replies 6

Thanks Srini,

Their registration page was broken but I have managed to get on now and have asked there as well.

I even tried raising this via PDI and suprisingly they pointed me to the same since apparently they have no knowledge of the arc solutions roadmap. The release notes dont mention client virtualization support - I guess not mentioned means not supported?

This looks very disappointing since with CUEAC being a Cisco labelled product I would have expected some ownership from Cisco. At the moment it looks more like Cisco reselling someone else's product.

Will update here if I get a response on the Arc thread.

Kamran

Jeff Sandstrom is one of the PM and works for Arc. You can see his posts on the community maybe try tagging on one his posts to see if you have better luck. He would definitely know about the roadmap for this client.

Thanks

Srini

Kamran,

Sorry to hear about your disappointing experience. Little roadmap details as I learnt from Arc Solutions are as below..

" Support for VDI is planned with V10, it might work today as people are already using it however we do not officially support it yet. "

GP.

Thanks guys,

Ill reach out to Jeff as well.

Does version 10 mean as part of the UC ver 10 release? or does Arc have their own release train?

Regards,

Kamran

It means CUxAC version 10.x.

GP.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: